The DALROD sponsored Peterborough Phantoms have launched a new competition with the chance for one lucky winner to receive a 2015/16 Season Ticket for the club.
To enter, you simply need to text the word PHANTOMS to 88882. That’s it !
All entries are charged at standard network message rate and the Competition closes 12pm on April 4th, 2015.
There will be one winner contacted by SMS within seven days of competition closing with the winner will be publicised on the Phantoms official website (www.gophantoms.co.uk).
Terms and Conditions:
- Peterborough Phantoms Ice Hockey Club (“Peterborough Phantoms”) is running a text competition (the “Competition”) for one (1) lucky winner to win 1 2015/16 Season Ticket, subject to the conditions below.
- The Competition will run until 12:00 (GMT) on 4 April 2015. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted but may still be charged.
- Entrants must seek permission of the bill payer before entering the Competition and anyone under 18 must have their parents’ or guardians’ consent before entering.
- Entries will be charged at standard network rate.
- The Competition is open to UK residents.
- An entry to the Competition will be deemed valid when an SMS is sent to 88882 stating ‘PHANTOMS’. By texting to this number allows you to receive future marketing from the Peterborough Phantoms ONLY.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry.
- Peterborough Phantom’s accepts no responsibility for messages that are delayed or fail to be delivered due to lack of network coverage or any other technical reason beyond Peterborough Phantoms’s control. Peterborough Phantoms and its suppliers cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered or text message not being delivered.
- The winner of the Competition will be picked at random from the valid entries. The winner will be notified by SMS on the 5th April 2015. The name of the winner shall also be available on Peterborough Phantoms’s official website www.GoPhantoms.co.uk
- There will be one (1) winner of the Competition. The winner will receive a 2015/16 Season Ticket.
- There are no restrictions as to how many times a person may enter the Competition however each valid entry will be charged at standard network rate.
- The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner of the Competition may be required to take part in publicity activity and all entrants agree, having gained their parents’ or guardians’ consent if required, to take part in such publicity activity as Peterborough Phantoms may require upon reasonable notice without further compensation.
- Entry to the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Peterborough Phantoms reserves the right to withdraw the Competition at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary.