Based at the Peterborough Arena in Bretton, Phantoms will be competing in the English Premier League this season. The majority of home fixtures are played on Sunday evenings, with a small number played on Saturdays and mid-week. The regular season starts in September and ends at the prestigious Play-Off Championship Finals in April.
During the season, Phantoms will be both hosting and visiting teams from Hull, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Guildford, Swindon, Telford and Sheffield.
Despite only being formed in 2002, Phantoms have fast developed a reputation as an exciting and ambitious club, having already achieved …….
- 2002-03 – League Champions, League Cup Winners, Play-Off Runners-Up
- 2003-04 – League Runners-Up, League Cup Winners, Play-Off Semi-Finalists
- 2004-05 – Play-Off Runners-Up
- 2006-07 – Play-Off Semi-Finalists
- 2007-08 – Knockout Cup Winners
- 2008-09 – League Champions, League Cup Winners, Play-Off Champions
- 2014-15 – Play-Off Champions
As with most other sports, opportunities exist for sponsorship and corporate entertainment. Ice Hockey is the best attended indoor sport in the country and is recognised as family entertainment that offers fantastic value for money.
We are able to tailor most options to suit individual requirements. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
Does your company want to take advantage of the significant benefits available to our sponsors?
A number of companies have already realised the benefits from sponsoring or advertising with the Peterborough Phantoms Ice Hockey Team. Do you want to join them ?
As one of the most successful and high profile, professional sporting organizations in the region, the Peterborough Phantoms are able to offer a wide range of sponsorship and advertising packages that can be tailored to suit the specific requirements and budgets of those involved. Whether you want to invest £500 or £10,000, we have a range of opportunities that can get your company name in front of hundreds of thousands of people every year.
Opportunities include :
- Advertising on team kit (shirts, shorts, helmets, socks etc)
- Advertising boards around the perimeter of the ice pad
- Matchnight programme adverts
- Match sponsorship packages
- Executive box hire
- And more…
Advertise with the Peterborough Phantoms and become involved with :
- The fastest growing spectator sport in the United Kingdom
- The fastest team sport in the world
- A great family atmosphere
- A sport that appeals to all ages and professions and that crosses the usual sporting sex barriers
- A winning team
Advantages of Advertising
- Our marketing specialists help to create a full integrated plan to help promote your business across several channels
- Ice hockey presents a receptive audience that reflects a wide cross section of the market.
- The Phantoms have built a solid base of support since their inception in 2002 and the city has truly taken to hockey in a huge way.
- The team plays throughout England, including Hull, Manchester, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Bracknell, Guildford, Swindon, Telford and Sheffield.
- Advertising with the Peterborough Phantoms raises your company profile with a targeted audience and presents an ideal opportunity to promote a wide range of products and services with additional opportunities to distribute promotional material, vouchers and/or merchandise to further boost awareness of your involvement.
- The Phantoms also have excellent links with local radio.
- The local press covers the Phantoms throughout the year with photo opportunities and reports. We are featured several times a week in the Peterborough Evening Telegraph, aswell as receiving coverage (with matchnight photos) in many local weekly newspapers in Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
- Advertising boards at the ice Rink will be seen throughout the year by members of the general public who attend the rink for classes or public skating sessions. The Ice Rink receives 120,000 visitors a year for public skating alone.
- All sponsors will have their name, contact details and company logo featured on the clubs Official Internet Website. The site attracts an average of 600 visits a day (avg 24,000 hits), with a monthly average of 16,000 visits (avg 720,000 hits).
For more information, and to schedule a meeting, contact: