The Peterborough DALROD Phantoms season tickets for the 2019/20 season.
The Peterborough Phantoms are pleased to announce that, applications are now invited from those wishing to purchase a season ticket for the 2019 / 20 ice hockey season, our first season in the newly formed NIHL National Division.
|Category||Season Ticket Price|
|Senior Citizen/Registered Disabled||£210|
|Family 2+2 (Child up to 15 years)||£810|
Adult = a person aged 22 to 59 years as of 1st September 2019.
Senior Citizen/Registered Disabled = a person aged 60 years or over as of 1st September 2019 and or registered disabled. (Proof of disability may be required).
Young Adult = a person aged 16 to 21 years as of 1st September 2019.
Child 2 = a person aged 12 to 15 years as of 1st September 2019.
Child 1 = a person aged 4 to 11 years as of 1st September 2019.
Toddler = Infant aged 0-3 years as of September 1st2019.
Family season tickets are for 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years only, who comply with the categories above.
GAMES INCLUDED ON YOUR SEASON TICKET:
This year’s Phantoms Season ticket will cover 27 competitive home games of the Peterborough Phantoms, the exact makeup of games to be confirmed once these are agreed with the League Management Committee. We expect the package to cover:
- 1 pre-season challenge game
- 26 League games
All Playoff games and cup quarter-final, semi-final and final games are excluded from the 2019 / 20 package.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE US ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
For all categories, we require you to provide a photocopy or scanned photo ID and we may ask for proof of disability (if applicable).
A recognised photo ID can be one of: Driver’s license, passport or other forms of ID showing your name and date of birth.
There are a number of fantastic benefits associated with being a season ticket holder including:
- The lowest possible admission prices for Phantoms games. (Spread cost)
- Your personal seat reserved for you for the entirety of the season 2019/2020
- Exclusive discounts for season ticket holders with partners throughout the City.
- Season tickets can be paid for in one or four instalments as detailed on the prices and payment options sheet.
- Normal admission prices will apply for all games not covered by a season ticket but for all those games, season ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them up until the start of the game.
- Season tickets will be non-transferable
- There will be a charge of £20 to replace any lost season tickets (at management discretion)
- We will make every effort to place your application as close as possible to the seats you request on your form but if there is any difficulty we will contact you to discuss so please ensure that you include your email address and/or phone number on the application form.
- Existing season ticket holders have priority on renewing their existing seats until Friday 7thJune 2019, thereafter all unreserved seats will be released and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Any seat not currently held by a season ticket holder can be purchased immediately and will be dealt with on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- If you are a new applicant, please call the Phantoms office on 01733 405125 or e-mail us at email@example.com to check latest seat availability.
- Please note that we are unable to reserve seats ahead of receiving an application form and payment.
In applying for a season ticket, you recognise and accept that Peterborough Phantoms has the right to:
- Offer special promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
- Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
- Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
Season tickets are on sale NOW to new applicants and existing season ticket holders.
- Current season ticket holders have until Friday 7thJune to contact the Phantoms office to renew their current seats.
- If you’re paying in instalments the first payment must be paid by 30thJune 2019
Forms can also be downloaded HERE.