Would you like to join the Phantoms media team?
The Waldeck Peterborough Phantoms are looking to add to their media team ahead of the 23/24 season. We are looking for reliable individuals with a good knowledge of hockey to join our media team.
Volunteers play a huge role in the off-ice success of the Phantoms and we are looking to add up to 3 roles to our existing team!
We are recruiting for:
- Media Team Video assistant
- Away Match Night twitter and Match Report Writer
- Match Night Media Team Assistant
Media Team Video Assistant
- Confident in using video editing software (Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Da Vinci Resolve.
- Be able to upload and download video quickly
- Relatively fast internet connection would be beneficial.
- Be able to communicate effectively with other video directors/editors at the club.
Away Match Night twitter and Match Reports Writer
- Be available to tweet in game announcements for away fixtures.
- Be able to be impartial in order to report on both teams.
- Be able to write a match report straight after the game for the official club website.
Match Night Media Team Assistant
- Assist the media/off-ice team in any ad hoc duties.
- Have good time management.
- Be able to communicate effectively with our match night team.
To apply for any of the above roles, or to find out more information, please email Emily@peterboroughphantoms.co.uk